Moving business data, assets and applications to the cloud is a full-time job. But when you add the pandemic and rapidly increasing cybersecurity exposure, the demands on the IT environment have become too complex for a small team, let alone one person, to manage.
For IT leaders to succeed, they need to be supported by a team of skilled experts. These specialists need to be trained to support new applications, maintain network performance and infrastructure, manage tickets from a remote workforce, protect against security threats and source qualified talent in a scarce labour market.
With this list of demands, it’s no wonder one of the fastest growing trends in IT is outsourcing services. The size of the managed IT services market has exploded. And it only stands to double in the next five years.
The increased demand for managed IT isn’t simply about managing workloads or saving money; comprehensive IT solutions are a critical and strategic necessity for any growing business.
For many businesses, the best solution is to enlist the support of a managed service provider (MSP). If you’re undecided about outsourcing at least some of your organization’s IT tasks to a trusted partner, here are a few advantages to consider.
· Get the IT experts you need when you need them Once you have a trusted IT partner, you have 24/7 access to a team of professionals to fill any skills gap. There’s no need to hire different people with different skill sets. You’ll acquire a team to monitor, maintain, manage and report on your IT assets around the clock. It’s worth mentioning that this team can also scale up or down as required. If you open a new office or hire more people, your IT partner should be able to easily add support for those extra users and systems.
· Boost network performance Unplanned downtime isn’t just annoying – it’s costly. Partnering with an MSP ensures you have qualified experts with access to the right tools to manage, monitor and secure your network and IT infrastructure, providing maximum network uptime and performance.
· Reduce security risks Most businesses are unaware of how vulnerable they are to cyber threats. A partner managing your IT infrastructure can often help protect your organization from advanced threats by monitoring your systems 24/7/365 and taking immediate steps to remedy and mitigate risks. They can continually monitor and protect email, applications, endpoints, servers, networking devices, wireless networks, mobile devices, access control and data storage.
· Improve cost efficiency Cost savings come from improved productivity and network performance, reduced downtime, insulation from a competitive and expensive IT labour market, reduced training requirements and reduced or avoided licensing or equipment investments. In addition to savings, managed IT services also provide predictable cost certainty through monthly cost stability, which gives your business the ability to confidently build budgets and forecasts.
· Focus on what you do best Chances are that your technology team spends a lot of time dealing with support requests and managing the IT network. While they can handle those tasks themselves, it takes away from their ability to have a more significant impact in leading other projects. When your MSP can support those day-to-day tasks, your IT people will have more time to apply themselves strategically to meet the organization’s goals. Your external managed IT team is a true partner in your business. They’re not just there to reduce stress and offer peace of mind (although they do that, too). Your MSP will help you focus on your purpose and grow your business.
ARC Business Solutions Inc. is a full-service managed information services, consulting and staff augmentation company that provides a range of scalable and secure Network, Security, Cloud and On-Premise Operations Solutions. We support small businesses, large enterprises, service providers, healthcare providers, public-sector organizations and utilities. We leverage our extensive network expertise to design and build customized, fully scalable solutions to help our customers grow their businesses and realize their full potential. With more than 20 years’ experience designing, managing and supporting networks, ARC is uniquely positioned to understand the mission-critical needs of any business to deliver the innovative and reliable services that respond to the changing demands of businesses, and support rapid growth and digital transformation initiatives.
Want more information on how we can help? Contact Rohit today! firstname.lastname@example.org