Do you know if your firewall is up to date?
What about your network infrastructure? Ensuring that everything is current and secure takes up valuable time and resources. What you need is a clear picture of your existing technology environment, and where it should be, and a tech audit can provide that.
That’s why we offer a Free Tech Audit. Essentially, it’s an hour-long, on-site assessment of your environment. When you submit your request for an audit, we’ll contact you to set a date and time that’s convenient and give you a general idea of how the audit will be conducted. Then, one of our technicians will come on site to conduct the assessment.
While we do have a standard list of checks, our free tech audits are more personal and based on asking questions. We’ll start off with some basic ones to better understand your I.T. situation, such as:
- Why did you request a free tech audit?
- What are your current I.T. pain points/challenges?
Then, based on if your infrastructure is accessible, we’ll take a deeper approach and run through a list of specific audit questions to understand what your technology can handle. These include:
- How many computers do you have?
- How many servers and users do you have?
- How old is your infrastructure?
- Which applications and plugins do you use? Do you use any special software?
- Are there any relevant policies or procedures we should be aware of?
- Are there any relevant legal liabilities or government regulations we should be aware of?
- Do you have a data backup process in place?
- Do you have a disaster recovery process in place?
- How detailed are your processes, and have they been tested?
After The Audit
Once the audit is complete, we’ll compile a report and series of recommendations based on our findings. Then, we’ll set up a meeting with you to go through the report. It’s important to us that you understand your current I.T. environment, and where it should be. Finally, we’ll put together a technology plan and proposal, and explain how they will address your I.T. problems. Simple as that.
You can think it over and decide whether our plan fits your needs. We won’t rush you. Contact us when you’re ready. The next step is up to you!
Are you interested in getting a free tech audit? Submit your request and get started today!